- Alirrium is looking for RPA developers that have the technical know-how and people skills to assist our clients in automating their repetitive and mundane processes to enable them to take the next giant leap in Accelerating Human Achievement. Make significant positive change in our client organizations and get to use your creativity and problem-solving skills to deliver bleeding edge technology.
- Alirrium Developers are technically minded and team focused. As we work to deploy solutions to our clients our Developers flex their collaborative muscles and entrepreneurial spirit to:
o Engage with clients in both technical pre and post-sales activities to ensure successful adoption of UiPath
o Become an evangelist of UiPath by identifying client needs and showcasing the best solution
o Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem.
- In addition to collaboration with our client teams we will rely on your technical acumen and service mindset to:
o Utilize your deep understanding of the UiPath platform and its capabilities in demonstrations, client education and training, anddevelopment and testing efforts
o Develop automation workflows with UiPath Studio
o Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how that integrate with UiPath
- Graduate in Computer Science, with minimum 3-years’ experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java or Python preferred)
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support is a must
- Previous experience working with Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere is a plus
- Process minded
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus