We at Alirrium have embraced the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) revolution and its ability to dramatically change the future of work! By automating routine processes, our robot co-workers free us from the shackles of the “office assembly line” so we can focus on what humans do best – collaborate, create, innovate and drive our businesses forward. We are an employee-focused organization, backed by a leadership team with a history of creating award-winning business cultures. Our core values are Service, Passion, Innovation, Collaboration and Entrepreneurial Spirit. Our core values and our passion for positively impacting the future of work drive our daily actions and shape our culture. If you are interested in working with a company passionate about re-imagining how our customers accomplish work, then please read the Business Analyst description below.
- Alirrium is looking for RPA developers that have the technical know-how and people skills to assist our clients in automating their repetitiveand mundane processes to enable them to take the next giant leap in Accelerating Human Achievement. Make significant positive change in our client organizationsand get to use your creativity and problem-solving skills to deliver bleeding edge technology.
- Alirrium Developers are technically minded and team focused. As we work to deploy solutions to our clients our Developers flex their collaborative muscles and entrepreneurial spirit to:
o Engage with clients in both technical Pre- and post-sales activities to ensure successful adoption of UiPath
o Become an evangelist of UiPath by identifying client needs and showcasing the best solution
o Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem.
- In addition to collaboration with our client teams wewill rely on your technical acumen and service mindset to:
o Utilize your deep understanding of the UiPath platform and its capabilities in demonstrations, client education and training, anddevelopment and testing efforts
o Develop automation workflows with UiPath Studio
o Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how that integrate with UiPath
- Graduate in Computer Science, with minimum 3-years’ experience in object-orientedprogramming (C#, C++, VB, Java or Python preferred)
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expandthe UiPath ecosystem.
- Previous experience in application or implementation supportis a must
- Previous experience working with Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere is a plus
- Process minded
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is aplus