UiPath RPA Maintenance Developer Responsibilities:
Alirrium is seeking an experienced RPA Developer to manage ongoing sustainment for our client’s automations. This consists of:
· Reviewing Orchestrator job histories for unexpected job faults
· Monitoring emails for Application / SystemException alerts
· Troubleshooting to identify the root cause of the system exception
· Testing and implementing a corrective fix to resolve the exception
The RPA Maintenance Developer would own our maintenance support service line, and should seek to drive change management and process improvement initiatives to streamline the support process. While candidates should possess technical experience, process improvement experience, and a knack for problem solving, we value candidates that can display critical thinking over specific knowledge areas that we can help teach.
This position is 100% remote, anywhere within the confines of the United States (required to support some of our clients).
UiPath RPADeveloper Education/Certifications:
· 1+ year of working level experience with RPA projects
· UiPath Certified RPA Associated (UiRPA) required
· Experience working with the UiPath RoboticEnterprise Framework (REFramework)
· UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)preferred.
· 2-5 years supporting software development or automation projects preferred.
· College degree recommended, but not required
· Software development skills recommended, but not required