There is a plethora of free or inexpensive virtual training available for the UiPath platform. We are happy to provide our clients with our recommended course curriculum to help kickstart your RPA journey. When virtual training just isn’t enough, we have partnerships with leading training providers to provide flexible in-person and virtual live training to help your RPA team achieve mastery in the UiPath platform.
Live & Virtual Training
Our Virtual Academies use Zoom Video and live breakout rooms to deliver a highly interactive learning experience. You will get hands on with your RPA software right away, with lots of instructor led practical training.
Citizen Developer Class tailored for users of desktop MS office tools.
This class provides a comprehensive introduction to building basic attended desktop automations in StudioX (UiPath's entry level "no-code" product.
- Tasks & Processes – How to spot good automation candidates
- Using resources – Excel, Web
- Documenting – Human v Robot Path
- Best Practices
- Exercises to bed-in learning
- Common Actions – If, Message Box, Repeat
- Resources continued
- Automating Outlook – For each email, Move email
- Automating Word – Read, replace text, Insert Data Table, Export PDF
- Handling files – For each file in folder
- Exercises to bed-in learning
- Build your own Bot
- AM – Trainees put into practice what they have learnt and build your own bots!
- PM – Trainees showcase automations to class for peer & trainer review and graduate
For tech savvy business and IT users with no prior RPA experience.
This class will enable your power users to build robust UiPath bots for their departments. UiPath Foundation certification awarded on completion.
- Introductions, RPA Overview, Build your first bot
- Variables, Control Flow, Loops, Collections
- Excel & Data Tables, User Interface Level
- Selectors, how they work and making them reliable
- Projects, Sequences, Flowcharts & State machines
- Components, Version control, Exceptions, Debugging
- Automation with PDFs, Email Automations
- Orchestrator Overview, REFramework Overview
- Group bot build & Final Test
For the more expierienced UiPath user who has completed our Power Developer course (or UiPath's online Foundation Training).
This class will teach you how to develop enterprise grade automations. Advanced Diploma awarded to graduates.
- Introductions and recap on UiPath foundation training
- Students build their first simple end-to-end UiPath robot and learn about variables, strings, and recorders
- Focus in on the application of ‘best practice’ development standards with students working in groups to build enterprise grade Robots
- Students begin working on UiPath’s 3 Layer build approach
- Students continue to work together to stitch together components and learn to test and build robust UiPath automations
- Students finish their fully functional enterprise ready robots using UiPath’s powerful Robotic Enterprise (RE) Framework and are introduced to Orchestrator
- Students learn how to launch and run UiPath Robots in Orchestrator with their course culminating in a fun ‘RPA Challenge’, where they work together to build a complex robot. UiPath exam with Advanced Diploma awarded
Training Video Examples
RPA Training Benefits
Let us train you and your team
RPA is in our DNA
The Alirrium consulting team is comprised of highly specialized RPA professionals.
Alirrium is a certified as UiPath Service Network Partner (USN).
Flexible Cost Models
Alirrium provides a diverse protfolio of services that can be devlilvered in person or virtually.
Alirrium's unique blended delivery approach ensures our clients work along side our customers.
Our training and change management expertise will help you build and scale automations at any business.
Our RPA managed services portfolio provides automatic monitoring.